1st chakra (Muludhara): (Base or Root Chakra) (red/black) Lodestone, ruby, garnet, smoky quartz, obsidian, onyx.
2nd chakra (Swadhisthanna): (Sacral Chakra) (orange) carnelian, coral
3rd chakra (Manipura): (Solar Plexus Chakra) (yellow) amber, topaz, citrine
4th chakra (Anahata): (Heart Chakra) (green) emerald, tourmaline, aventurine, malachite
5th chakra (Vishuddha): (Throat Chakra) (blue) turquoise, aquamarine, lapis, sodalite, quartz
6th chakra (Ajna): (Third Eye or Brow Chakra) (purple) amethyst
7th chakra: (Crown Chakra) (clear) quartz, diamond
The breastplate of the Hebrew High Priest
"And Aaron shall bear the names of the children of Israel in the breastplate of judgment upon his heart when he goeth in unto the holy place for a memorial before the Lord continually" [Exodus 28.29]
Crystals were of great importance to the Hebrew religious order. It was said that the High Priest kept two unidentified crystals within his breastplate called the Urim (representing light and excellence) and the Thummim (representing perfection and completion). These stones were consulted during matters of urgency. They would be held before a flickering candle and as the light fell onto one of the 12 stones named below a hebrew letter was assigned to each flicker. And thus it was said that God talked tto the High Priest in this manner.
The uppermost holy garment is apron-like and is called the Ephod. On top of the Ephod there is the square breastplate, with the twelve precious stones. On the shoulders were the two additional precious stones. The blue garment is called the robe, under which the high priest wore a white fine linen woven tunic. On his head is the white fine linen turban. Round the base of the turban is the crown of gold, saying "HOLY TO THE LORD".
Though there is disagreement as to the exact identity of the 12 stones worn on the sacred breastplate, the following 12 are generally accepted as the correct stones. Each stone was assigned to a particular tribe of Israel.
Judah - Sardius (Red)
Issachar - Topaz (Pale green)
Zebulon - Carbuncle (Deep red)
Reuben - Emerald (Green)
Simeon - Sapphire (Deep blue)
Gad - Diamond (Transparent)
Ephraim - Ligure (Dull red)
Manasseh Agate (Gray)
Benjamin - Amethyst (Purple)
Dan - Beryl (bluish green)
Asher - Onyx (Bluish white)
Naphtali - Jasper (Green)
Numerologists insist that every name vibrates and is dynamic in its vitality. Numbers are associated with each letter of the alphabet and each number vibrates to a speciific frequency.
When representing ones name in numbers, it is said that the numbers which are excluded, indicate those experiences which are needed during this lifetime to assist the spirit, and the physical manifestation of the spirit, in the experiences necessary to facilitate the completion of the cycle of successive rebirth. In other words, spiritual growth.
It is also said that those numbers which are included in ones name represent the crystals which will support the actualization of that which is required during this lifetime. These stones will assist in achieving ones goals.
Since particular vibrations/frequencies attract, enhance, and assist in the actualization of certain experiences, the utilization of members of the crystal family, which vibrate to specialized frequencies, may help one to complete and to understand the experiences which are necessary to further ones spiritual development."
And so by using the following chart you will be able to figure out the number assigned to your name. And thus you will be able to seek out the crystals that have influence in your life.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z
Take each letter of your name and assign it a number. Add up all the numbers. If it comes to a double digit number, add those two numbers together to get a single digit number. The only time that you would not add a double digit number together is when they represent a master number.
The Master Numbers are: 11, 22, 33, 44 , 55, 66, 77, 88 and 99.
Eample: Crick = C - 3, R- 9, I - 9, C- 3, K-2 = 3+9+9+3+2 = 26 2 + 6 = 8 and stones that vibrate to 8 would be assigned to this name.
To take this a step further any Crystals that vibrate to the numbers, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 would be of benefit since these numbers are missing in the above name.
To find out what number a crystal vibrates to, simply add up the letters of its name. For instance;
Ruby = R-9, U-3, B-2, Y-7 = 9+3+2+7 = 21 = 2 + 1 = 3 And so Ruby vibrates to the number 3.
Following are some examples of the Vibrations of various Crystals. This list is by no means complete.
(1) Angelite, Aquamarine, Axinite, Azurite, Basalt, Beryl, Boji Stone, Bronzite, Copper, Kernite, Lodestone, Obsidian, Spessartine, Sunstone, Turquoise, Wavellite, Lingham, Red Phantom Quartz
(2) Holly Blue Agate, Angglesite, Bismuth, Celestite, Chirt, Copal, Cuprite, Epidote, Garnet, Gypsum, Howlite, Idocrase, Meteorite, Moldavite, Smoky Quartz, Sapphire, Sugilite, Tanzanite
(3) Botswana Agate, Amber, Amethyst, Aventurine, Chrysoprase, Clinozoisite, Conchalcite, Herkimer Diamond, Dolomite, Horneblende, Lapis Lazuli, Morganite, Nuummit, Pyrite, Ruby, Thomsonite, Blue Topaz, Black Tourmaline, Polish Zincite
(4) Ametrine, Apophyllite, Bloodstone, Clevelandite, Danburite, Emerald, Kyanite, Mochi Ball, Molybdenum, Moonstone, Quartz, Rutile, Sodalite, Sphene, Tiger Eye, Zoisite
(5) Blue Lace Agate, Alexandrite, Amazonite, Carnelian, Chrysocolla, Datolite, Infinite, Nephrite, Peridot, Prehnite, Thulite, Rubellite Tourmaline, Rubellite, Zincite
(6) Ajoite, Beaverite, Chrysoberyl, Cats Eye, Citrine, Idocrase, Jasper, Red Jasper, Labradorite, Marble, Moldavite, Natrolite, Apache Tear, Onyx, Hiddenite, Azurite/Malachite/Chrysocolla blend
(7) Alabaster, Andaluscite, Charorite, Flint, Halite, Iolite, Kunzite, Labradorite, Manganese, Okenite, Pearl, Petalite, Raspite, Rose Quartz, Smithsonite, Sulpher, Variscite, Wulfenite
(8) Adamite, Turittella Agate, Calcite, Celestite, Cinnabar, Dioptase, Holtite, Jet, Lepidolite, Marcasite, Mica, Sagenite, Selenite, Serpentine
(9) Actinolite, Fire Agate, Ammonite, Apache Gold, Apatite, Aragonite, Brazilianite, Diopside, Hematite, Heulendite, Phenacite, Malachite, Pietersite, Rhodonite, Tektite, Unakite, Vanadinite
Master Number 11 - Jade
Master Number 22 - Albite, Coral, Galena
Master Number 33 - Bavenite, Cobaltite, Diamond, Stilbite
Master Number 44 - Ceruleite, Enhydro, Goethite, Iris Agate, Rhonite
Master Number 55 -- Antgorite, Babingtonite, Chrysotile, Pecos Diamond
Master Number 66 -- Septurian Nodule
Master Number 77 -- Chlorocalcite, Purple Fluorite, Petrified Wood